Yamaha Waverunner – SJ 1050 SUPERJET 2021 4-stroke TR1
A new-era adrenaline machine is born out of Yamaha Superjet racing DNA.
No longer restricted to professionals only, its pumping 3-cylinder 4-stroke engine and brand new sleek lightweight hull guarantee you’ll carve the waves both in high-speed straights and aggressive corners.
Stand up and dominate the water!
- High-performance 1049cc 4-stroke TR-1 engine
- No longer restricted to competition use
- Stable lightweight hull with wide front section
- Axial Flow 144mm jet pump & adjustable nozzle (16-19°)
- Spring-assisted 3-position-adjustable steering pole
- Special electronic ‘L’ (Learning) mode to limit power (~65kmH)
- Wide padded foot tray with anti-slip HydroTurf mat
- Automatic bilge water pump and control system
- Good range and clear indication of fuel level
- Easy to refuel – large (19 Litres) capacity – Normal pump fuel 95ROZ
- Easy to transport – and to store when not in use
- Length 2.43m – Width 0.76m – Height 0.79m – Dry weight 170kg – Topspeed 89KMH, L-Modus 68KmH
- Made in Japan
Available for delivery > December 2020 – Pre-orders recommended because only limited production for first year from Yamaha
Shipping Box Yamaha SuperJet SJ 1050W 260x100x88cm