The ProWatercraft Fattie bolt mount type front sponsons were designed to offer maximum stability when you lean into the turn, making the turning feel very easy to find and engage.
The Fattie front sponsons will dramatically increase comfort for any skill level and size of rider.
These are a must have item for the freeriders and big trick crowd, as it will reduce subbing when landing tricks and give you a better turning feel through the waves.
For our fast riders, and buoy chasers: these Fatties will offer a bigger, more stable feel when riding through the choppy race water.
ProWatercraft designed these sponsons to be universal for most ski and sport PWC. and ProWaterkraft have found they fit well to the Yamaha Four-stroke SuperJet (see straight-on image above).
The design of the Superjet 2021 and up hull has a deep V shape, which does have moments of feeling unpredictable… until now.
The Fattie front sponsons fix this issue and also improves turning hookup while reducing cavitation.
These sponsons are 91.44cm long, and adhere to IJSBA rules.
Pro Watercraft offer two ways for install. You can choose to bolt on with three stainless steel M8 bolts, washers, and nuts, OR use stainless steel screws to screw on from the outside.
Both options come with the sponsons and You can chose later.
What is included: Front sponsons, silicone tube, and mounting hardware (Bolt and Screw)
- Hull measurements:
- Kawasaki 550, 86.7cm from the back of the hull, no hull cap
- Kawasaki 750 SX/SXI (1992-2002), 94cm from the back of the hull
- Kawasaki SXR 800/1100 (2003-2011), 102.5cm inches from the back of the hull
- Kawasaki SXR 1500 2017-, 122cm from the back of the hull, 2 3/4 inches from the inner bond line
- Yamaha Square Nose SuperJet (-1995, 94cm Inches from the back of the hull
- Yamaha Round Nose SuperJet (1996-2006), 94.6cm from the back of the hull
- Yamaha Round Nose SuperJet (2007-2020), 96.5cm from the back of the hull
- Yamaha 4-Stroke SuperJet 2021-, 115cm from the back of the hull